Teen Vogue covers youth-led anti-CVE organizing
CAIR, on CVE in Minneapolis
- On youth intervention teams in Minneapolis Public Schools 20170224142215085.pdf
- African Immigrant Muslim Coordinated Outreach Program (AIMCOP) that policed and gathered intelligence on Muslim communities in the Twin Cities, including the development of a list that "identifies radicalized youth" using "established criteria."
- 2011 Somali and East African Community Police Outreach
- 2016 State of Minnesota Law Enforcement-Terrorism Prevention Grant to fund CVE after AIMCOP ended, primarily to pay police for overtime hours accrued doing CVE work.
- 2016 Homeland Security Law Enforcement Grant Extension to police protests
- HF 2017: East African Youth and Family Anti-Violence Outreach Program
- FBI Specialized Community Outreach Teams (SCOT) in Minneapolis, using social service providers to secretly collect intelligence