- Report: Illinois’ Countering Violent Extremism programs struggle to gain community partners
- The War on Terror in Our Communities
- Do Anti-Extremism Tactics Harm Muslim and Arab Communities?
Below are additional stories published in the media about CVE.
- The Problem with the "Public Health" Approach to Ideological Violence
- Civil Rights Organizations Demand Answers About Programs That Unfairly and Unjustly Target Muslim Communities
- CVE by Any Other Name
- 2 Arrested at UIC After Disrupting Panel That 'Supports Targeting Muslims,' Protestors Say
- We Can't Fight Trump-Style Hate with the Surveillance State
Community Responses to ICJIA’s TVPP Program
- AAAN Warns Community: Beware of Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) program, by the Arab American Action Network
- Take Action to Shut Down CVE! by the Arab American Action Network
News coverage of TVPP
- Agency Awarded $200K Grant Without Approval from ‘Partner’ Organizations, by Alex Ruppenthal
- Illinois Agency Awarded Controversial Counter-Extremism Grant, by Alex Ruppenthal
- Law enforcement, religious and community groups meet on terrorism, by Michelle Gallardo